A complete set to meet your body and face skincare needs. The Lolysenta 2-Piece Derma Roller Kit includes a small microneedle roller for the face and a wide microneedle roller for the body. A perfect solution to all your microneedling requirements. No hassle in changing the roller head, as is needed with a typical “5-in-1” or “6-in-1” microneedling kit. Just pick the roller type you need and roll! Each roller also comes with its own storage case. Now, you’ll get the luxury of treating your face and body wherever you go.
Microneedling At Home
Microneedling is one of the hottest trends in the beauty industry, with multiple benefits for skincare. And the best part is that you can do it yourself at home using inexpensive and easy to use devices called derma rollers.
Benefits of Derma Rolling
A derma roller is a mechanical device that looks like a paintbrush, except that the roller head is covered with fine micro-needles. To use this device, you simply roll it over a skin area several times and in several different directions. This process is called derma rolling or microneedling. Microneedling treatment has many benefits for skin, backed up by many studies (please check out this review) and praised by multiple beauty bloggers and skincare enthusiasts.
Benefits of derma rolling:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite
- Exfoliates and reduces texture
- Enhances absorption of skincare products
- Improves skin tone
- Promotes hair growth and beard growth for men
Where to Buy the Lolysenta Derma Roller Kit for Face and Body?
Please follow this link:
The small derma roller is used to treat small skin areas such as face, etc. The wide derma roller is for treating larger skin areas such as the legs and stomach.
● How Fast Will You See Results – As fast as 4-6 weeks of consistent derma rolling is required. For best results, 6 months to 1 year is needed.
● Easy For Home Use – Detailed instructions on how to use included.
● Suitable on All Types of Skins – Designed to be used on all skin types.
● Face Derma Roller: High-Quality 0.25mm Titanium Microneedles.
● Body Derma Roller: High-Quality 0.3mm Titanium Microneedles.
● Each derma roller comes with a separate storage case.
How to Use Derma Roller
For instruction on using derma roller at home, please check out the following guides:
- In-depth to Microneedling at Home
- Proper Cleaning of Derma Roller
- Using Derma Roller for Acne
- Derma Roller for Hair Loss
Lolysenta Derma Roller Kit for Face and Body Reviews
The Lolysenta derma kit has 838 reviews on Amazon with an average rating of 4.5 out 5 (the number of reviews may be different when you read this article). You can check the latest review rating by following this link on Amazon.