Experience the secret to flawless skin today! The face microneedle derma roller from is your all-natural cosmetic solution to minimizing fine lines and pores, acne scars, and stretch marks. Derma rolling might sound new to you, but the truth is, it has long been a cosmetic and skincare regimen practiced by professionals in order to rejuvenate the skin.
Dermarolling is Easy to Do At Home
Although it’s not necessary to solely have the professionals do the job for you, believe it or not, you can also do the procedure on your own! Dermarolling independently may have some key advantages you might want to know. Consider the fact that you’ll no longer spend a lot of time and money to book an appointment with your local dermatologist while receiving the benefits of renewing and revitalizing your skin at the comforts of your home.
If you are interested in learning how to use derma roller correctly, you are invited to read our In-depth Guide to Microneedling.
Benefits of Microneedling
The skin on our face is delicate, as to why Lolysenta offers derma rollers with 0.25mm needle sizes that are painless and safe to use on the surface of the facial skin – leaving no damage or serious injuries. Microneedling is a quick and minimally invasive approach to achieving healthier and livelier skin since it successfully strengthens the outer layer of the skin.
Microneedling has multiple uses and benefits for both women and men. The roller’s 0.25mm microneedles are great for:
- Reducing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhancing absorption of skincare products
- Reducing appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Combatting hair loss for both women and men (when paired with minoxidil)
- Stimulating beard growth for men
Is Microneedling Painful?
If you haven’t tried using a derma roller yet and you’re wondering if these needle treatments are painful, they’re not. In fact, rolling small needles to touch the surface of your skin can actually be a new type of facial massage you’ll love to experience. Imagine how quick and simple it is to use, that you won’t even bother going to your dermatologist anymore! You’ll surely enjoy the same healthy-looking and youthful-feeling skin for less expense.
What is Derma Rolling and Microneedling?
Microneedling is a well-established treatment in the cosmetic industry that involves puncturing the skin with tiny micro-needles. These micro-needles are so small that they do no significant damage to the skin, but the micro-punctures stimulate skin rejuvenation. Many different types of devices can be used to perform microneedling.
Derma rolling refers to a microneedling treatment with the use of a derma roller device (also known as a microneedle roller). The derma roller looks like a small paintbrush roller. But the roller’s head is covered with hundreds of tiny micro-needles. To perform microneedling with this facial roller, you simply roll it several times over a skin area in different directions. Derma rollers are inexpensive, easy, and safe to use at home. This is why they are so popular!
Where to Buy Lolysenta Derma Roller?
Please follow this link:
● Instant Results – Witness first hand the changes and benefits of derma rolling as fast as 4-6 weeks. You’ll definitely see a big difference.
● In the comfort of your home – A skincare routine made easy, quick, and effective at any place or time.
● Suitable on All Types of Skins – specifically manufactured and engineered to work on all skin types, ensuring that everyone can experience a rejuvenated skin today.
● The Perfect Addition – Compliments your current skincare routine to enhance the absorption of skincare products. You can use our micro needle roller with any skin type.
● All-around Skin Care Solution – The Lolysenta Derma Roller for Face is your answer in reducing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improving overall skin tone, enhancing absorption of skincare products, exfoliating and smoothing skin.
● High-Quality 0.25MM Titanium Microneedles – A safe and painless facial experience for your skin today, made from high-quality titanium microneedles for a long-lasting & durable experience.
How to Use Derma Roller
For instruction on using derma roller at home, please check out the following guides:
- In-depth to Microneedling at Home
- Proper Cleaning of Derma Roller
- Using Derma Roller for Acne
- Derma Roller for Hair Loss
Lolysenta Derma Roller Reviews
Lolysenta Derma Roller for Face has 4666 reviews on Amazon (this number may be different when you read this article) with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5. You can check out the latest Lolysenta derma roller review’s rating by following this link on Amazon.