Experience all the benefits of microneedling on your body. The Lolysenta body derma roller features a wide roller head that makes covering large skin areas a breeze. Like micro-needling your face, this procedure, when done throughout your body’s skin, provides all the expected benefits of microneedling. A notable difference is the additional benefits of derma rolling for the body: reduction in the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.
Body Derma Roller for Home Use
Derma rolling is commonly associated with solving skin problems, primarily focused on the face. Due to popular demand, the same effects and benefits are now being translated into people’s bodies.
The procedure is similar. Rolling tiny needles to your skin areas – leaving you with tighter and plumper skin than ever before. The Lolysenta body derma roller is affordable, safe, and easy to use at home.
Benefits of Body Derma Rolling
Microneedling is a renowned cosmetic procedure praised by beauty bloggers, celebrities, and many skincare enthusiasts. It’s effectiveness and safety is documented in many studies. For an in-depth review of skincare benefits offered by derma rolling, you are invited to read the following review of applications of microneedling.
Derma rolling body offers the following skin care benefits:
- Reduction in the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks
- Smoother skin due to the exfoliation effect
- Increased absorption of serums and other skincare products
- Reduced appearance of acne, fine lines, and wrinkles
What is a Body Derma Roller?
A derma roller is a mechanical device that is used for microneedling treatment. It looks like a small paintbrush with tiny microneedles sticking out of the roller head. Due to the simplicity of use and affordability, derma rollers are very popular for at-home microneedling.
Typically, derma rolling is associated with facial skincare, and due to this, the roller’s head is rather small so that you can safely roll around the nose and eyes. You can also use these face derma rollers on the body. The only problem it takes a long time to cover large skin areas of the body.
The body derma roller is optimized specifically for the body. The Lolysenta body derma roller’s head is 2.4 times wider than the head width of a typical face dermaroller. This dramatically reduces the treatment time!
Where to Buy Lolysenta Derma Roller for Body?
Please follow this link:
The Lolysenta body derma roller is a must-have essential tool to solve your body skincare worries, perfect to compliment your skincare practice, an addition that also enhances absorption and effectiveness of your favorite skincare products. Derma rolling, when done consistently, will allow you to obtain visible results!
Lolysenta Derma Roller for Body Reviews
There are 49 reviews on Amazon with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 (the number of reviews maybe different when you read this post). You can check out reviews on Amazon by following this link.
● Quick Results – It takes about 4-6 weeks of consistent derma rolling to see a difference. The best results come after 6-12 months of regular use.
● In the comfort of your home – A skincare routine made easy, quick, and effective at any place or time.
● Reduces Appearance of Cellulite and Stretch Marks – An effective and affordable treatment that you can do yourself.
● The Perfect Addition – Compliments your current skincare routine to enhance the absorption of skincare products. You can use our body micro needle roller with any skin type.
● Suitable on All Types of Skins – specifically manufactured and engineered to work on all skin types, ensuring that everyone can experience a rejuvenated skin today.
● All-around Skin Care Solution – The Lolysenta derma roller for the body is your answer for all around skincare for the body.
● High-Quality 0.30MM Titanium Microneedles – A safe and painless experience for your skin today, made from high-quality titanium microneedles for a long-lasting & durable experience.
How to Use the Body Derma Roller?
Microneedling is easy and safe to perform at home, but you need to educate yourself on the proper way of doing it. We have prepared the following instructional guides to help you get started.
You may also be interested in reading the following guides on microneedling: